Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

I have a biasi advance plus 30c erp 47-583-36 and its

Customer Question

I have a biasi advance plus 30c erp 47-583-36 and its flashing FL 03 or 04 or 05. what does this mean?
JA: How old is your Erp product?
Customer: 1 or 2 yrs?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Erp? What have you tried so far?
Customer: noticed it this morning, i've done nothing as i'm don't know what to do. had a shower this morning and it worked ok.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I gather from the manual FL means Flow? but theres water and gas going in?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 7 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Cancel