Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

OPTIMIST FAILURE AFTER 13 MONTHS. NO FLAME EFFECT. dimplex

Customer Question

oPTIMIST FAILURE AFTER 13 MONTHS. NO FLAME EFFECT.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance?
Customer: dimplex grannd stove RTOPSTV20GR
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dimplex stove? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Everything in the symptoms troubleshooting section
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Maximum flame setting 30 second delay, cloud of mist, reducing over 10 minutes to virtually nil. Minimum flame setting as above but reducing to nil. Transducer appears sub surface corrosion round top rim.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 6 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yes i would like an answrr
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.