Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I'm trying to change the temp on my DT90E thermostat but it

Customer Question

I'm trying to change the temp on my DT90E thermostat but it just keeps reverting to 17 degrees! What am I doing wrong?
JA: Who makes your thermostat? How old is it?
Customer: Brand new installed last week Honeywell
JA: What have you tried so far with your Honeywell thermostat?
Customer: I'm using the up and down arrows - I've also tried turning it off and on again. i've also experimented with teh eco button but I don't think I've set anything there
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No that's it
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 9 days ago.
Hello, please see the manual at the following web site, and let me know where you’re unable to follow the instructions.

https://heatingcontrols.honeywellhome.com/Documents/All/pdf/Simple-Guide-DT90E.pdf