Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

I have a bioflame biomass boilerthats reading link error -

Customer Question

I have a bioflame biomass boilerthats reading link error - how do I get it working again? Thanks
JA: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?
Customer: Ive just moved in it was made 2014 I had it fully serviced on Friday last week and it’s worked fine since until today
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: if it’s button settings yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not sure what you need to know I’m new to this
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 4 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 2 day ago.
Thanks just close it off