JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I have a cyclone V10 animal ( it’s 17 month old ) the

Hi, I have a cyclone V10 animal ( it’s 17 month old ) the blockage indicator light flashes, and if I try to use it starts hunting then cuts out.
JA: Who makes your HVAC unit?
Customer: Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal vacuume
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dyson vacuum? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it started about 10 days ago, I’ve cleaned everything as per instructions and washed the filter
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Only that having a disabled wife i need to get it sorted asap

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yup, I’ll wait,

Have you fully stripped it down (removed the bin and checked for blockages)?

JamesI, Developer
Experience: I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Yes, twice