Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a Dimplex Heater that is not working. I've checked

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have a Dimplex Heater that is not working. I've checked the bulbs, the power source and the plug fuse but that has not fixed the issue.
JA: Do you know the model of your Dimplex lighting? How old is it?
Customer: It is a CVL20N
JA: How long has this been going on with your Dimplex lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've checked the bulbs, the power source and the plug fuse but that has not fixed the issue.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It is about 5 years old
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I just added a photo of the heater spec...

Could you do the basic check of plugging another appliance into the socket outlet and checking that it's working?

By the way, it's not great that you have a fixed appliance powered from a socket outlet. It should really be from a fixed connection unit.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Confirmed
Not sure I understand your second comment. It's a mobile heater which comes with a 3-prong plug which would suggest it is designed to work from a socket outlet. Am I wrong?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
would prefer to avoid the €18 if this can be resolved via chat.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Is there somewhere in Cork, Dublin or Waterford in Ireland where I could bring it to get repaired?

Since the socket outlet appears to be working, it does seem that you have a faulty appliance. I'm not in the same area as you, but a couple of suitable appliance repairers might be these:

http://www.mauricekielyappliancerepair.com/
https://www.nakoo.net/fixed

Customer: replied 11 days ago.