JACUSTOMER-4sr8huev-
JACUSTOMER-4sr8huev-,
101089104

Please can you advise where I would find the model no. on my

Hello, please can you advise where I would find the model no. on my Creda Supaslim Combi storage heater?
JA: Is your Creda heater gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: its electric and could be 20 years old. Was in the property when I purchased
JA: How long has this been going on with your Creda heater? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it stopped working in Dec. An electrician has been round as said if a new fuse didn't fix it would not be worth repairing as unlikely to be able to get parts and as its old best to replace
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i have 4 heaters which I assume are all the same make and working on an Economy 7 system which I must admit us not really suitable as out at work all day and need the heat in the evenin
Hi, thanks for your question. I’m Gavin and I’ll help you with your storage heater. The model is usually on a sticker on top of the heater near the back or under the flap for the controls if it has one. Although it may have disappeared after 20 years but fortunately many of the parts are interchangeable, do you know what part you need?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will see if I can find the product code later. I am wondering if it might be better to take the electrician's advice and just replace heaters as they are so old?
He will be in the best position to advise you on that however even the new heaters is are very similar in build. A repair would be much cheaper than a replacement. If your electrician isn't familiar with storage heaters phone your local domestic appliance engineer as they probably will be.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok,

Let me know how you get on and if there's anything else I can do to help.

Please could you click on the stars to rate my help

Hi, I'll reply to your other feed now but can you please close this one down for me by clicking on the stars.

Thank You