Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

Does anyone know anything about the honeywell Gen 4 alarm

Customer Question

Hi Does anyone know anything about the honeywell Gen 4 alarm system
JA: Do you know the model of your Honeywell HVAC unit? How old is it?
Customer: 5year old its an ADE GEN4
JA: How long has this been going on with your Honeywell unit? What have you tried so far?
Customer: its worked fine for5 year and know the external bellbox keeps sounding continuously even when thesyetsm resets
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: ive changed the batteries in the main uint and the bellbox and its doing the same
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'll try and help you with your alarm, but I'm not familiar with this particular model, so be gentle with me!

Do you believe the alarm is being falsely triggered, but that the bellbox is being sounded correctly, or that the there's no trigger and the bellbox appears to have a life of its own?

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 1 month ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.