Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

Got up this morning and boiler not working no hot water or

Customer Question

Got up this morning and boiler not working no hot water or heating.
JA: How old is your boiler? What water pressure does the gauge show?
Customer: Boiler is five years old.. Initially pressure bar was low but dial under the boiler and it is now just below the red line
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Was good when I went to bed last night. Just turned the dial under the boiler to increase the pressure. It has been very windy over night I would that have anything to do with it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Nothing I know
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I can help you with this. We’ll work out whether it’s some behaviour that you can fix, or if an engineer has to visit.Firstly, please tell me the make and model of the boiler.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 6 months ago.

Hello, did you get your heating back on?