Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

Help. I am 71 years old and my Ferroli combi boiler will not

Customer Question

Help. I am 71 years old and my Ferroli combi boiler will not work. It is quite a few years old. I had let the pressure get a little on the low side. I have re pressured. I usually can rr set the flame/ignition easily but this time have a problem. I canot locate my manual. Can you please give me some adivce?
JA: Are you getting any error codes or blinking lights on your Ferroli boiler?
Customer: No. The flame light is showing red. When I re set it goes blank and I expect it to fire but it doesn't. Do I have to hold the reset button for a few minutes or, do I turn on and off several times please?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Ferroli boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This has only just happened. It has been fine beforehand. I have had this before but only very rarely and then I have been able to sort it out myself.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. That is the problem - re setting the flame.
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JamesI replied 7 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

What is the model number of the boiler, this can be found on the front of the boiler normally.