Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Our church has an Aquatrol 2000 Optimiser/Compensator

Customer Question

Our church has an Aquatrol 2000 Optimiser/Compensator heating system. Our previous church warden (who has suddenly died) was the only one who knew how it worked. We are desperate to have it explained to us. Please can you help, We are just outside Abbots Bromley in Staffordshire. Thank you Rachel Major (new church warden)
JA: What's the brand and model of your central heating? How old is it?
Customer: Aquatrol 2000 installed around 10 years ago
JA: How long has this been going on with your central heating? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The heating has always been odd. We have tried to understand the manual but it is like double dutch. We feel we need someone who knows this system to help us and maybe modernise it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I dont think so. Do you want my email address and phone number/
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 5 days ago.

Hello, it has been years since I've touched an Aquatrol system, but I'd be willing to work through it with you, either via this topic or over the phone.