Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have just moved into a bungalow in Diseworth (DE74 2QE) to

I have just moved into a bungalow in Diseworth (DE74 2QE) to find that the previous owner installed a Honeywell Optima Compact alarm system before he left. I do not want it!. Please can you put me in contact with someone who can uninstal the system.
JA: Do you know the model of your Honeywell HVAC unit? How old is it?
Customer: Optima Compact 8EP396A-UK. It is new.
JA: How long has this been going on with your Honeywell unit? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing. it has never been coded or set up. I have sensors all over the house and I want the system removed.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. Please put me in contact with a local person who can uninstal the system.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I can wait for the response.

Hello, I'm not very close to you, otherwise I would offer to visit and remove the system.

However, any qualified electrician could do the work, as it just needs a common-sense approach to disconnecting the alarm horn, then the battery, then the mains supply, then the unit and all the sensors.

If you can't find anyone suitable then post back here and I'll see how I can help.

Tim Cooke,
Experience: Owner at Self-employed