Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Why has a little orange cross appeared by my wifi sign on my

why has a little orange cross appeared by my wifi sign on my thermostate?
JA: What's the brand and model of your thermostat? How old is it?
Customer: lyric smart honeywell 2 months old
JA: How long has this been going on with your Honeywell thermostat? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am unable to obtain a wifi signal through my phone app and was looking at settings when I was left with this orange cross
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Any answers please

Hello, is the little cross next to another symbol? Like a WiFi symbol or a 'radar' type of symbol?

If it's next to a WiFi symbol then the the T6 has lost communication on its WiFi interface. It might be a device failure, but sometimes a power cycle with a gap in the middle, say 10 minutes, is enough to reset it.

Has there been any change to your home WiFi network? A new router perhaps?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorted problem turned everything off and started from scratch seems to be working Thankyou

That's great!

If you're satisfied with the answer I gave you, your rating (using the stars at the top of this page) will enable me to receive a credit for my time.