Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My Redring Reditap boiling unit has started leaking. The

My Redring Reditap boiling unit has started leaking. The unit was purchased from Howdens joinery co. Ellon Aberdeenshire AB41 9RD in August 2018
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: It is 17 months old.As above.....Redring Reditap Model Tap6010
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I noticed the leak on Sunday and got the plumber who installed it to have a look he disconnected and I was advised by Howdens to contact yourself
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: When will someone come to inspect it
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Did Howdens suggest that you contact Redring?

If so, are you aware that this isn’t the Redring site?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
This is who I thought I was contacting
Ok. There’s a phone number and an email address on those documents. How did you reach this site?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
obviously I’m daft and got it wrong . Thanks anyway

I’m not suggesting that your daft. I’m acting in your best interest and trying to stop you spending money on the wrong service.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I’m sorry that’s not what I meant! I’m not very good at this technology thing . Thank you for your help in pointing this out to me I will go and see if I can get hold of the right people. Much appreciated your time

It's all good. I hope it turns out well :-)