Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

It appears that the storms over the weekend have out the

Customer Question

it appears that the storms over the weekend have blown out the boiler pilot light. I cannot work out how to llight it. I am over 75 and not in goot health
JA: Are you getting any error codes or blinking lights on your boiler? How old is it?
Customer: hold a minute no lights or code it is 5 years old I think
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: since yesterday when I got up and it was freezing no hot water or heating my son looked at it but not even the reset button worked
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I need a service man to come as soon as possible please, I am so cold I have got 2 jumpers on and my dressing gown dare not get out of bed my daughter went to open all night ASDA and got me another duvet so Ihave 2 on my bed as well.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 18 days ago.

Could you tell me whereabout in the UK you are?
Also, the make and model of your boiler?

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 12 days ago.

Hello, how are you getting on with your boiler?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I canceled your company although I paid an unwarrented o mobile £5 after being directed by the web site to you page instead of what I wanted. I do not wish any further contact from you either by phone or internet . I cancelled immeadita;ly when I realised I was not where I wanted to be . My engineer came later the same day. So please go away and do not bother me again as for filling in forms responding to what I think of the site it is 0
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 12 days ago.

Hello, that's quite a rude response to a polite enquiry. You hadn't posted for 6 days, so I was concerned.

You're perfectly entitled to opt out of this topic, just as I'm entitled to post on it while it's still open. Or, when you've finished corresponding here, you can ask for it to be closed. But please be nice - nobody is treating you with any disrespect.