Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

This is about the thermostat for our central heating. The

Customer Question

This is about the thermostat for our central heating. The message from the thermostat in the lounge is not getting through to the receiver and the receiver is flashing red - what do we do please
JA: What happened just before your thermostat displayed this message?
Customer: We noticed it because the room was getting colder and then we went to the receiver and noticed that it was flashing before that we had not noticed anything
JA: How long has this been going on with your thermostat? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This has been for the last 2 days. We have not tried anything as the receiver says that the appliance is set at the factory
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No this is all the information i have apart from the appliance numbers - do you want those
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 7 months ago.

Hello, if the thermostat batteries aren't brand new, it's worth putting in brand new ones, just to be sure of them.

After that, re-pair the thermostat and receiver. If you tell me the make and model I can tell you the re-pairing procedure.

Hello, how are you getting on with your thermostat?