Christopher Coleman
Christopher Coleman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Big River Service Center
66637759

I have a Rocco/Flavel Hole in the Wall fire installed and it

Customer Question

Hi I have a Rocco/Flavel Hole in the Wall fire installed and it is now in need of replacement. Can you supply some capable contacts in Scotland (near Edin/Glasgow) that I can speak to about replacing it
JA: Do you know the model of your Flavel appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Hi Pearl, yes the model that is in is the Rocco RCFL00RN, it must be over 11 years old, was reasonably new at the time I moved into the house
JA: How long has this been going on with your Flavel appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have had Scottish Gas in, the pilot was replaced, then the starter is no longer working. They then advised they cannot fix it, the parts are not available so I need to get a new one unfortunately as it is inbuilt
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I do have photographs I could send it that would help to show the location of the unit
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 months ago.

Expert:  Christopher Coleman replied 7 months ago.

If it doesn't have to be a Rocco these guys are good:

https://www.fireplacescotland.co.uk/

https://www.georgemcalpine.co.uk/