Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My Gasco Linea vetro pilot light will not shut off unless I

Customer Question

My Gasco Linea vetro pilot light will not shut off unless I operate the hidden manual on/off switch.
JA: What's the brand and model of your HVAC unit? How old is it?
Customer: HVAC? Gasco Linea vetro b/f fire is approx 10 years old.
JA: Sorry, HVAC is "heating, ventilation, and air conditioning." Basically it's the heating and cooling systems in your home. How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Replaced batteries in power pack, removed all electrical connections and cleaned them.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The fire starts up from the remote or local control properly, the flame up and down operates from both controls correctly. The fire is left with just the pilote flame on as normal. When either of the off buttons is operated, there is a "click" from the controls but the pilote remains on. If the on/off switch located under the fire unit is turned off, the pilote is extinguished.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 10 days ago.

Hello, how long has this problem been evident?

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 7 days ago.

Hello, how are you getting on with your fire?