Tamar D
Tamar D, HVAC Mechanic II / Service Tech
Experience:  HVAC/Refrigeration & Appliance Tech
17066333

For amcor require drainage hose and stopper for amco

for amcor require drainage hose and stopper for amco dehumidifier model am-dd8l
JA: How old is your EMCO unit?
Customer: 5 yrs old approx
JA: How long has this been going on with your EMCO dehumidifier? What have you tried so far?
Customer: only recently noticed a leak on the floor in the bedroom which appeared to come from outlet pipe connection at back of unit i cant recaa when iwas supplied with the unit seeing outlet pipe and stopper it has never been fitted i need the small length of pipe and stopper to arrest any further leaks
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: can i pay with debit card {Barclays)
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: how much is it please
Please read entire message before responding

Hi there, my name is Tamar, I’ve got over 10 years in the trade and I’ll be glad to help

Please disregard any automated phone request or service requests as they are generated by the website. You do not have to accept phone requests
unless you want that service.

Please bear with my responses, I may be on the job site and there may be a little delay between messages. I will of course do my best to respond in a timely manner.
Hope you’re doing well today, did you mean to contact Justanswrt? We’re not a dehumidifier company but a company that helps homeowners with repair advice and finding parts
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
can you please con firm that part I rqire is available and that I have completed payment
I’ll check and see if I can find the hose/here to buy it and send you that info
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
to Tamar D are you having difficulty in obtaining these parts ? if so dont worry i can improvise a solution, i presume i wont be charged for the parts or the phonecall. rgards, roger haigh
No you shouldn’t be charged for a call, but we’ll need to close the question. I couldn’t find anything from the manufacturer, but is it just a vinyl or rubber hose? We could get those at any hardware store and improvise
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
to D. Tamar thank you for trying to obtain parts i appreciate it. i will go ahead and improvise something. it should be simple thank you for the no charge on the call if possible have a nice day , regards, R.Haigh.
No way, you should not be charged for a call :) if you rate the question it will close it out as well as call request should be closed so other experts know not to call