JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

My Honeywell unit and also on my phone app states that it is

My Honeywell unit and also on my phone app states that it is offline
JA: Do you know the model of your Honeywell HVAC unit? How old is it?
Customer: It's about a year old and I'll just look at the model - it's a Lyric TGR - does that sound right?
JA: How long has this been going on with your Honeywell unit? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've just noticed it in the last 5 mins but it's not scheduled to come on until 5.20pm
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I can think of.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

If the unit is showing offline it suggests its lost connection with your WIFI, have you rebooted the WIFI router waited a few minutes then check to see if its come back online?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have just followed your advice and it’s working. Many thanks. Apologies for not answering right away. I was trying to contact my internet provider in case the problem was with them. Thank you again!

Great glad its all working, so I can close the question please rate the response provided using the star rating at the top of this page.