Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Product #BPS242RF transmitter with BR1 receiver. My central

Customer Question

Product #BPS242RF transmitter with BR1 receiver. My central heating not functioning, the batts. In the transmitter were flat, but I jumped the gun before realising what had happened & went to the receiver &pressed the SET button & then reset button has the RED light had gone out ,have tried in vain to re-establish status quo but no avail.. The transmitter has been refitted with new batteries & appears OK. Please advise
JA: Who makes your speaker or sound system?
Customer: I have an Apple I-pad
JA: What have you tried so far with your sound system?
Customer: I think you are confusing my Question , it's my central heating system I have problem with?
JA: Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Having problems resetting BR1 receiver, The batteries had gone flat in myBPS242RF transmitter & jumped the gun went to the receiver &pressed the set & reset buttons. The transmitter is now ok but cannot reinstate the RED light. So heating is not functioning. Please Avise
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 11 days ago.

Hello, please ignore the automated system's reference to Audio/Video - I realise that this is a heating question.

I advise the following steps:

1. Remove the batteries (again) for 10 minutes.

2. Move the BPS242RF to be within 1 metre of the BR1.

3. Put the batteries back in, and follow the re-binding procedure.

Let me know if that doesn't work.