Jerry
Jerry, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Epa universal certification, hearth products specialized.
34748161

Replacement Hive arrived. Haven't got a clue as to how to

Customer Question

Replacement Hive arrived. Haven't got a clue as to how to install the app as I am not very computer savvy, as I am nearly 80 yrs old. and have diabetes and heart problems.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance?
Customer: No Idea it just says Hive Thermostat on the start guide.
JA: Have you replaced your thermostat or parts of it before? If so, how long ago?
Customer: NO
JA: How long has this been going on with your thermostat? What have you tried so far?
Customer: hAVENT TRIED ANYTHING AS I DONT WANT TO BUGGER THINGS UP BY DOING ANYTHING INCORRECTLY. oLD THERMOSTAT STILL FITTED AND WORKING
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes please send me a technician to install in on the computer as I don't have a clue ,
Category: HVAC
Expert:  JamesI replied 15 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is James and I will help with your query today.

Expert:  JamesI replied 15 days ago.

So I am clear you purchased a new Hive heating controller and want to know how to set it up?