JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I have a Valliant Eco boiler and every time I turn on the

Customer Question

Hi I have a Valliant Eco boiler and every time I turn on the tap the boiler switches off. It won't then turn again unless I leave it for a good 20 minutes and as soon as I turn on the tap it switches off. Please hope you can help. Maria
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Valiant Eco TEC Pro28
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Turning it off by the mains and then back on again but nothing works
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you that's everything.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  JamesI replied 18 days ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Expert:  JamesI replied 18 days ago.

Understood so is this any tap (hot or cold) or just the hot tap?

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
just the hot tap
Expert:  JamesI replied 18 days ago.

Ok this points to a fault on the flow sensor for the hot tap, this would need a gas safe engineer to attend and strip the boiler down as its a hardware fault.

If you provide your postcode I can recommend a local engineer.

Expert:  JamesI replied 14 days ago.

I haven't heard from you in some time, are you happy for me to mark the question as resolved or do you still require further assistance or have a follow up question please let me know how I can assist you further with?