Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have just replace my shower pump with a good hardly used

Hi I have just replace my shower pump with a good hardly used second hand pump it a Gundfoss Water mill pump BP65D Model the flow lines are in the correct way, I've let the water run through to the shower no air bubbles coming out when I put the fuse in turn the shower on the pump does not run. I have power feed to the pump. any idears what to look for, Malc
JA: How long have you been dealing with this shower issue?
Customer: Only just fitted the replacement pump this morning
JA: How long has this been going on with your shower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Please see 1st message I have just fitted the pump today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Ive have said exactly what ive done and the pump is not running

Hello, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

How far above the pump are the tanks that you're pumping from, and where is the shower in relation to the pump?
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
The cold water tank is 1.5 m above the pump and the hot water is on the same level. The pump is not higher than the water supply.

Where is the shower in relation to the pump?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
We live in s bung

Thanks for your rating. Please keep a bookmark for this topic so that you can return to it and post. It shouldn't get closed, but it might disappear off a "live" list.