Tim JA
Tim JA, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I had a new central heating boiler installed a week ago and

Customer Question

I had a new central heating boiler installed a week ago and the installers programmed it on a CENTER 340017 RF Wireless Thermostat. I turned this to OFF with the recent hot weather. How do I turn it back on?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

I expect you used the power button to put the thermostat into standby. To take it out of standby, simply press the power button again.

_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Hello, how are you getting on with your thermostat?