JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

Hp alarm was on. We turned system off and on and sign is

Customer Question

Hp alarm was on. We turned system off and on and sign is gone but water is still only barely warm. Showing 28.3 on screen. All usual signs on..
JA: What's the brand and model of your HVAC unit? How old is it?
Customer: Nibe fighter 1140. 10 years
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This is the first time. We just turned system off and on and sign hp alarm went off but hot water temp is still cool
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We have geothermal system for the underfloor heating
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 2 months ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 2 months ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi I would like if we could cancel our payment and subscription as we have had no option but to make other arrangements as we had no water or heating so we rang a plumber first thing Monday morning. Can you confirm this is OK. Thank you
Expert:  JamesI replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Happy to assist you with your heat pump, however questions about membership should be directed to customer services.

Expert:  JamesI replied 2 months ago.

An HP (high pressure) alarm would suggest either the pressure has increased significantly in the brine circuit or the sensor has developed a fault.