Tim JA
Tim JA, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My heating isn't coming on even though it's on schedule, I

Customer Question

My heating isn't coming on even though it's on schedule, I don't know whether I've done something wrong as I am not tech savvy and I may have not done something right, that's why the heating isn't coming on the last time this happened a lady reset my schedule and I didn't touch the app and it was coming on but it isn't now
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: I have a new boiler with hive and I am not tech savvy and for some reason my heating isn't coming on, last time this happened a lady from hive reset my schedule and it was fine but for some reason it's not working again and it's hard to speak to someone on the phone so I'm not getting any heat again
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How do I get them
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today. Please read all of my post.

I can happily guide you through what we need to do to get this working. There's no rush - no time pressure; this topic will stay open for hours and, it needed, for days.

We need to work through this systematically, and there might be some tests I ask you to do, and some monitoring, perhaps over a period of hours, so please don't expect an instant answer.

Firstly, so that I can give you accurate guidance, please provide the make and complete model number of your boiler.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good evening, you haven't replied for a few days; do you still need help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it's sorted now thank-you