Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My valliant home combi 30 has no pressure. Which are the

My valliant home combi 30 has no pressure. Which are the correct taps on the boiler to use for re-pressuring plz?
JA: Are you getting any error codes or blinking lights on your boiler? How old is it?
Customer: No codes. Just display saying 0.0. It was 0.2 earlier.
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Only happened overnight. There has been a spanner sign saying “service heat generator” since Friday. I haven’t tried anything so far.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don’t think so. Were in a new build (18 months old).

Good morning, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

Some Vaillant installations use the integral filling loop, with a braided hose and two white taps on the underside of the boiler, and some use an external equivalent. Do you know which you have? If not, please attach a well-lit photo of the view of the underside of your boiler, and I'll tell you which you have.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have the 2 loops. I called Vaillant to who told be what to do thanks. I’ve topped up now. Thank you for getting back ��

You're welcome. I'm glad it's sorted out :-)

Thank you for your rating :-)