Airheatman
Airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

Should i keep my under floor system on with the thermostat

Customer Question

should i keep my under floor system on with the thermostat turned down during the summer or should i turn it off as it is using 300+ units in the summer and costing a lot more than other heating systems
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: panasonic WH-MDCo9H3E5
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?
Customer: keeping it running but with low thermo setting plus water twice a day for one hour
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How many units should it be using in the summer
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Airheatman replied 9 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Heating and air conditioning has been my specialty for 46 years , so not much I can’t solve if given the opportunity. Please acknowledge each of my replies even if you are unable to perform a certain task I ask you to or if you were hoping for a different answer. Together I believe we can solve this and find the best solution for you.Turn completely off until needed