Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I can't get my bosch easycontrol thermostat system to work

Customer Question

I can't get my bosch easycontrol thermostat system to work Control key LED is flashing red
JA: What happened just before your Bosch thermostat displayed this message?
Customer: I tried to install everything. It never worked. Easycontrol app installed OK, easycontrol installed and connected to internet. Radiotor thermostats identified and installed OK
JA: How long has this been going on with your Bosch thermostat? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Plumber installed radiator thermostats yesterday. he said he does not have experience with the easycontrol system. I have been trying for several hours today to get this to work. House is slowly getting cold....
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: My system has an RF key installed inside the combi boiler
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
When I take the RF key out of the boiler, the heating gets going again and the radiators get warm
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 7 days ago.

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today. There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Someone needs to install the RF key and get the system working.

Which boiler do you have?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Bosch Greenstar 8000 Life
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I'm rather deaf phone calls dont work well for me
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 7 days ago.

The phone call is optional and the offer is system generated, so you can just ignore it.

Are you thinking of doing the installation yourself, or will you be getting the engineer back to do it?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I was thinking of doing this myself
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 6 days ago.

OK. I recommend that you follow the installation manual, and let me know if any questions arise.