Gery66
Gery66,
101431949

How can I contact an engineer, my boiler making a very high

Customer Question

how can I contact an engineer, my boiler making a very high pitched noise
JA: Are you getting any error codes or blinking lights on your boiler? How old is it?
Customer: No not on boiler
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The noise was so scary I turned off the heating. I have noticed that the boiler has been noisier ever since it was serviced 10 days ago and this morning it started to howl.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes , please get an engineer to call, I am 83 and me and the cold do not get on
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gery66 replied 7 days ago.

Dear Customer,
thank you for your inquiry at JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I try to help you to find a solution for the problem, which is annoying, I understand.
As you know JustAnswer is an online platform and we have no engineers to send, but if you want I can try to find a repair station near your location for you.

Can you please give me the exact make and model of your boiler please? Who has servicec your boiler? I would say this company shall be responsible to look at, because the noise startet after servicing.

Let me know please, thank you in advance.

Of course, I am always happy to help you anytime!

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Best regards.
Your's Gery

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you my problem has been solved.
Expert:  Gery66 replied 7 days ago.

Dear Customer,

I am very happy for you to hear that the problem is solved. If you need help in future, I am here for you!

Take care and stay healthy.

Best regards.

Your's Gery