Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a problem with my vaillant system, it is brand new,

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I have a problem with my vaillant system
JA: What's the brand and model of your HVAC unit? How old is it?
Customer: it is brand new
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: ecotec plus 630
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: heating works hot water does not
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 10 days ago.

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today. There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

I will just review your question and hopefully will be able to reply with the information you need.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 10 days ago.

Is your boiler the combi edition, or a system boiler?

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 4 days ago.

Good evening, I haven't heard back from you.

Since your boiler is brand new, and has a problem, this should be remedied by the installer without any fee. If they cannot fix it, or are unwilling to do work without charging you, I recommend that you contact Vaillant and book a visit to repair the boiler under warranty.

To book, call Vaillant on 0330(###) ###-####/strong>.