Gery66
Gery66,
101431949

Can the haveland wi-9 heater be used without a remote

Customer Question

Can the haveland wi-9 heater be used without a remote control?
JA: Is your heater gas or electric? How old is it?
Customer: electric
JA: How long has this been going on with your heater? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It’s a new heater, installed and unable to operate it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer:(###) ###-####product code
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 7 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Expert:  Gery66 replied 7 days ago.

Dear Customer,
thank you for your inquiry at JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I try to help you to find a solution for the problem, which is annoying, I understand.
As I see the heater is brand new right? And the remote control doesn't work? Have you tried to contact the seller, as you have full warranty off course? Do you have a user manual available? Let me know please, thanks in advance!

Of course, I am always happy to help you anytime!

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Best regards.
Your's Gery