Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Just fitted new PCB on boiler and now the boiler will not

Customer Question

Just fitted new PCB on boiler and now the boiler will not ignite and then it’s flashing EA, any solutions
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 14 days ago.

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today. There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

So that I can give you suitable guidance, please let me know the make and exact model number of the boiler. Please also tell me the symptom of the original problem.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 10 days ago.

Good evening, I haven't heard back from you.

I recommend that you call a Gas Safe registered engineer to diagnose and fix the boiler. If you enter your postcode on the following web page you will get a list of companies local to you:

https://www.gassaferegister.co.uk/find-an-engineer/