Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

What does F.32 mean on my Vaillant boiler, i am not sure,

What does F.32 mean on my Vaillant boiler
JA: What happened just before your boiler displayed this message?
Customer: i am not sure, suddenly realised the heating had gone off
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: it only happened this evening and I haven’t tried anything
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that I know

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding. Telephone service is provided automatically by the system, so you only have to accept it when you need it. Unfortunately I can't make a phone call, but if you wish, another expert could do it for you. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I hope you are doing very well morally and healthily. I am sorry you faced this problem!

I'll write you a meaning for your mistake in a moment.

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Best regards,
Erdal

The code F32 indicates an error on the fan. The sensor system has detected a speed deviation at the blower. For the purpose of repair it is important to determine the concrete cause. Usual reasons for the error message are:
* The plug on the blower is not correctly fixed
* The fan is blocked
* There is a fault in the wiring harness
* The electronics are defective
* The Hall sensor is defective
In the manuals of the ecoTEC plus and ecoTEC classic gas wall heaters, fault F32 is assigned to the category "Faults in the air/exhaust gas path". The heating system has a fan which is responsible in particular for the supply of fresh air. If the blower no longer works properly - which is determined by a speed deviating from the standard - the heating system switches off. Vaillant states in the operating instructions that repairs to the heating system should only be carried out by a specialist company if error message F32 appears. Error message F37, like error message F32, indicates an incorrect speed of the fan.