James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

We have f370 showing error heat pump not connecting to out

We have f370 showing error heat pump not connecting to out door climate sensor and have no heating but still have hot water I have tried to follow instructions from manual but alarm still on
JA: How old is your heat pump? Is it connected to a power switch (on the wall or in the air handler cabinet)?
Customer: Not really sure it was at address when we moved in the manual just shows last service 2014
JA: How long has this been going on with your heat pump? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just since yesterday
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The radiators have been really warm for couple of weeks because the outdoor climate was showing =16 degrees

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Have you located the sensor to see if its been damaged\disconnected or just gone open circuit?

Customer: replied 20 days ago.

Not sure where the sensor would be .

Your going to need to get an appliance engineer to attend and strip down the heat exchanger, as the sensor will be located in there.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!

Customer: replied 20 days ago.

Hi do you know any in my area as everyone we have tried don't know anything about our type of boiler

You do not have a boiler its a heat pump.

Find a firm who provide green technology and heat pumps, such as a firm in the list here.