James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

We have a nibe system which keeps tripping at the board and

Customer Question

Hi we have a nibe system which keeps tripping at the board and then when we flick it back it runs again for a while but then an MP Alarm alarm sum up. We turn off and on again to clear but then trips again. Any ideas?
JA: What's the brand and model of your HVAC unit? How old is it?
Customer: Nibe fighter 1330
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2wk, see above.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: nope
Category: HVAC
Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.

Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Based on the symptoms it suggests the motor is causing the alarm and resulting in a earth leakage fault which is tripping the breaker. You will need a Nibe engineer to attend and strip down the heat exchanger to verify if the motor needs replaced.

I would contact the firm who did the install or yearly service to arrange repair.