James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

We have had one of your boilers fitted but not sure how to

Customer Question

we have had one of your boilers fitted but not sure how to set things up I have read the instructions about the timer but things don't seem to happen as it says
JA: Are you getting any error codes or blinking lights on your boiler? How old is it?
Customer: No nothing like that the boiler is working fine it is the timer that seems to have a mind of its own
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It was only fitted at the end of March I have set the timer as it says in the manual but I think I may be missing something
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I just don't know how to control things and was wondering if there is anyone in my area that could call and just check things out ?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  James replied 13 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your timer\programmer your trying to configure?

Expert:  James replied 12 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Start by reading the specific instruction for the programmer and thermostat, these will define how to get the heating to come on and at what temp.