Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a greenstar 37cdi combi boiler that is displaying EA

Customer Question

I have a greenstar 37cdi combi boiler that is displaying EA on the screen and is flashing the reset button and the blue led at the bottom
JA: What happened just before your boiler displayed this message?
Customer: it had that and I switched it off at the fused switch and I switched it back on and it started doing that again
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just from today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the system is no longer pressurised
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 12 days ago.

Good evening, my name is ***** ***** I’ll help you today.

The first thing to do is establish whether or not the system can be pressurised. Do you know how to do this, or do you need guidance?

Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 10 days ago.

Good morning, I haven’t heard back from you.

The following video shows the process of increasing the pressure.  It’s not exactly the same process for all boilers, so let me know if you don’t succeed.

https://youtu.be/UbBiaw8V3FI