Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Eco tech pro boiler. When start the boiler the three lights

Eco tech pro boiler. When start the boiler the three lights don't flash, it makes a sound as if starting but then doesn't come on. Can you advise what to do? Thanks
JA: Are you getting any error codes or blinking lights on your boiler? How old is it?
Customer: No. Usually the lights flash but not on at all. It's quite old but not exactly sure as previous owners put it In
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yesterday the heating and hot water couldn't be on at the same time without bolier going off. today nothing works
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I can think of. I have photos

Good evening, yes - please attach the photos.

Good morning, I haven’t heard back from you, so my general advice is as follows.

Firstly, check the system pressure.  If it’s too low, the boiler won’t work properly, or will refuse to work.

If the boiler hasn’t been serviced in the last 12 months, then arrange for a service.

If you don’t have the operating manual, I can tell you where to get or I can attach it here.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.

It took so long to get an answer that I got a plumber out. It was the fan and pump apparently

Bank holidays are difficult, because the number of Experts available is less but the question rate rises. I did respond last night but heard nothing back. I’m glad to hear that the problem has been diagnosed, but I hope your contractor is a Gas Safe registered heating engineer, not a plumber.

.

I see that you've given me a negative rating.  I asked to see the photos, but you didn't provide them.  In those circumstances, what was the information with which you think I should have been able to give you an answer?