Tim JA
Tim JA, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

F 22 is flashing on my bolier safety switch off due to low

Customer Question

hi F 22 is flashing on my bolier safety switch off due to low water pressure what should I do ? Its an eco TEC plus
JA: What happened just before your boiler displayed this message?
Customer: No hot water
JA: How long have you been dealing with this boiler issue?
Customer: just had it installed a few weeks ago just noticed it
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: havent done anything yet
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: its an eco tec plus 832
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tim JA replied 20 days ago.

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

You will need to increase the pressure to around 1.2 bar.

The first thing to do is establish is which type of filling loop your boiler has. Vaillant offers an optional kit - if yours was installed with that then there are two white (or grey) T-shaped handles on the pipework on the underside of the boiler. The Vaillant kit looks the one in the attached photo.

If it doesn't have those, then you should have something that looks like this.

Let me know what you find, and then I advise you further.
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.