James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

Why is my bespoke 1500 hd+ bleeding but won’t light up,

Customer Question

Why is my bespoke 1500 hd+ bleeding but won’t light up
JA: What's the brand and model of your lighting? How old is it?
Customer: bespoke 1500 jd+ 6 months old
JA: How long has this been going on with your lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just from we turned it on it’s bleeding we have just turned it on and of.... on off button when trying to come on goes red button comes on then of again just flashing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Can I get any help
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Have you tried powering it off at the wall for 10 minutes, and then turning it back on (not just via the standby feature on the remote)?

Expert:  James replied 10 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

In most cases a power cycle over 5 minutes should clear the fault where it does not and the fire will not come on or fault comes back intermitently then its likely you have a faulty PCB and you should contact the retailer to arrange for a repalcement.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Left bit of over night fault still the same