Tim JA
Tim JA, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I expect to purchase and have installed Mitsubishi scm80zs-W

I expect to purchase and have installed Mitsubishi scm80zs-W with srk35zs-W and am having some difficulty determining if these units can be operated via a smart device supported by Mitsubishi’s Wi-fi adaptor (or other) can you confirm?

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

Yes - each of these can controlled via the Mitsubishi downloadable App. You will need one MHI Wi-Fi Interface Adaptor for each unit, of course.

If this doesn't answer your question, please come back to me.
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thanks Tim...

You're welcome; I'm glad that I could help.

I hope you enjoyed your experience with JustAnswer.

Have a wonderful day :-)