Tim JA
Tim JA, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Need help with my oil boiler. Just moved in to a property,

Hi. Need help with my oil boiler. Just moved in to a property, the boiler has been off a while. Oil tank was empty. Just filled up, but CH pump light is constantly off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
JA: Are you getting any error codes or blinking lights on your boiler? How old is it?
Customer: No blinking lights or error codes. The boiler I think was installed 2017.
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we’ve only moved in today and had the oil tank filled up today
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: pressure is just above 1. Can’t think of anything else relevant.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

When you use the room thermostat to call for heat, does the boiler ignite?

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thanks for your reply. We ended up sorting it, as my parents in law have oil, so they pointed us in the right direction.

I'm glad to hear that it's resolved, whatever it was that you found.