Airheatman
Airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

I'm unit say change filter I have did this and it still

I'm unit say change filter I have did this and it still continues to flash change filter.. can you help me please thank you Jackie
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: Yip everything has been checked and changed
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No.. the hot tub is new.. what causes the thermostat to break down if it is that
JA: What's the brand and model of your thermostat? How old is it?
Customer: It's an avenli hot tub
JA: How long has this been going on with your thermostat? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 1 years old
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Model number 290757GB

My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Heating and air conditioning has been my specialty for 46 years , so not much I can’t solve if given the opportunity. Please acknowledge each of my replies even if you are unable to perform a certain task I ask you to or if you were hoping for a different answer. Together I believe we can solve this and find the best solution for you.  I am working on several projects so allow a few minutes for me to reply between our correspondence.You will also be receiving a live phone call offer. The offer is optional. You can accept the offer or ignore it. I am not always available to talk on phone so it may be another expert who you talk to. Meanwhile we can continue here as long as needed.

You will probably need to reset the reminder. Give me model.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Avenli...290757GB

Once you manually reset the reminder it should go away.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Hi I cancelled my account and have managed to sort out the problem with my hot tub unit.. thanks anyway jackie

Thanks for the follow up. Glad you got solved. No need to reply.