Tim JA
Tim JA, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I need to obtain a remote control for my Drayton Lifestyle

Customer Question

I need to obtain a remote control for my Drayton Lifestyle system. I need advice and asistance
JA: Do you know the model of your Drayton appliance? How old is it?
Customer: LP241 about 10 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your Drayton appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing - just use the wall panel but can't see it properly any more.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The wall panel is inaccessible to us.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim JA replied 16 days ago.

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

May I know why you can't see the LP241 anymore? Is for reasons of eyesight, or is there a fault with its display?

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 15 days ago.

Good evening, I haven't heard back from you yet.
If you can explain a bit more about your situation I will do my best to help.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 15 days ago.

If you're considering a wireless programmable thermostat, there are lots of good ones on the market - I can advise you on those.