James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

Our water heater is steaming constantly, I have turned of

our water heater is steaming constantly, I have turned of the electric supply and use only the cold filtered water at present, please give me details of service engineer in Cornwall
JA: What's the brand and model of your water heater? How old is it?
Customer: no details on unit, white with display on front probably about 4/5 years
JA: How long has this been going on with your water heater? What have you tried so far?
Customer: steam comes out of spout without turning on the leaver also can hear boiling noises from the unit, only way to stop was unplug the unit
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I need a visit from a service engineer, who if cannot repair can supply a new unit.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm an appliance repair technician with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the make of your water heater?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Insinkerator

I have tried to call as discussed but there was no answer I will try again tomorrow, but the fact you have water leaking from the boiler under the sink suggests the seal has failed on the heating element, most likely this will need replaced on checking the version you mentioned (NeoTank) does not contain serviceable parts so it would need a new boiler.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.