James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I have a gasco Clarendon small gas fire purchased in 2011

Customer Question

I have a gasco Clarendon small gas fire purchased in 2011 serial number 8517G 570 227. I have been told I need a new pilot and oxysafe sensor. Please can you help locate the parts
JA: What's the brand and model of your HVAC unit? How old is it?
Customer: Gasco Clarendon small gas fire purchased in 2011 serial no 8517G 570227. I need a new pilot and oxysafe sensor
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: fire will not ignite at all for last 3 weeks
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: gas reg corgi engineer has asked me to order parts
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Please reply to earlier question
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 12 days ago.

Expert:  James replied 11 days ago.

Page 20 of the service manual provides the part number for the range of Clarendon small gas fires, assuming you need the Pilot Unit for Natural Gas you can source one here, as this is a gas appliance it will need to be fitted and the fire recomissioned by a gas safe engineer.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.