Tim JA
Tim JA, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

How to connect pump to Valliant ecofit pure, Vaillant ecofit

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: How to connect pump to Valliant ecofit pure
JA: Do you know the model of your Valliant HVAC unit? How old is it?
Customer: Vaillant ecofit pure 412 new
JA: How long has this been going on with your Valliant unit? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We just replaced it from potterton suprima and there were separate connection for pump, and here isnt
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Main controller is Honeywell st6400c
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim JA replied 11 days ago.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

The boiler installer is the one who should hang the boiler, install the flue, make the water connections, make the electrical connections, and then commission, test, and demonstrate the system. And then hand over the documentation to the customer.

Why has your Gas Safe registered installer not done this?
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.