Tim JA
Tim JA, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

My boiler keeps cutting off approximately every 5 minutes

Customer Question

My boiler keeps cutting off approximately every 5 minutes when running the shower
JA: Are you getting any error codes or blinking lights on your boiler? How old is it?
Customer: Blinking and showing CF
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This appliance is in my holiday home which due to present circumstances has not been used for 2 years
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That's it fortunately
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim JA replied 11 days ago.

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

So that I can give you accurate guidance, please let me know the make and exact model number of the boiler.

Also, it would be useful to know the current system pressure reading.

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Botch junker
Expert:  Tim JA replied 11 days ago.

Please tell me the E-Nr number from the label on the boiler.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 10 days ago.

Good evening, I haven't heard back from you yet.
When was the boiler last serviced?